The gold standard
of FX platforms
The most popular trading platform
for currencies & CFDs
& charting suite
Automate your trading with robots or copy trading.
• Use the built-in editor to develop and back-test your own strategies.
• Thousands of Expert Advisors (algorithmic trading robots) available free or for a small fee.
• View the profiles of hundreds of successful traders and copy their deals automatically.
Analysis & Charting
Detect trends and forecast price direction with MT4 technical analysis tools.
• Create your own indicators or choose between 30 built-in indicators, over 2000 free custom indicators and 700 paid ones.
• 24 analytical objects: lines channels, Gann and Fibonacci tools, shapes and arrows.
• Customizable charts with 9 timeframes. Combine indicators and graphical objects on various periods of a single symbol.
Trading & Orders
Buy or sell securities at the next available bid/ask price.
Market Orders do not guarantee a price, but they do guarantee your trade is executed as soon as possible.
In liquid markets, the price is at or near the posted bid/ask price.
You can set Stop Loss and/or Take Profit levels to specify the maximum/minimum price at which your trade is closed out for a profit/loss.
Set the maximum or minimum price at which you are willing to buy or sell securities.
Your order will only be triggered for execution if the price reaches the pre-defined level.
If your order is triggered, you can set Stop Loss and/or Take Profit levels to specify the maximum/minimum price at which your trade is closed out for a profit/loss.
Set your desired ask price at a level below the current price (You expect the price to fall to a certain level, from which it will rise again).
Set your desired ask price at a level above the current price (You expect the price to keep rising after reaching a certain level).
Set your desired bid price at a level above the current price (You expect the price to rise to a certain level, from which it will fall again).
Set your desired bid price at a level below the current price (You expect the price to keep falling after reaching a certain level).
The famous market scanner providing automated trade alerts, volatility analysis and more.
MetaTrader Master Edition
A suite of advanced tools and indicators to save time and improve your performance.
Identify opportunities in real time and make decisions based on expert analytics.
Enjoy full mobility
Download the desktop version or switch to the mobile or web version while on the move.
• Trade from any browser and OS (Windows, Mac, and Linux).
• No software installation required.
• All transmitted data is securely encrypted.