Our systems have detected that you are using a computer with an IP address located in the USA.
If you are currently not located in the USA, please click “Continue” in order to access our Website.
Local restrictions - provision of cross-border services
Swissquote Bank Ltd (“Swissquote”) is a bank licensed in Switzerland under the supervision of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA). Swissquote is not authorized as a bank or broker by any US authority (such as the CFTC or SEC) neither is it authorized to disseminate offering and solicitation materials for offshore sales of securities and investment services, to make financial promotion or conduct investment or banking activity in the USA whatsoever.
This website may however contain information about services and products that may be considered by US authorities as an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity having an effect in the USA.
By clicking “Continue”, you confirm that you have read and understood this legal information and that you access the website on your own initiative and without any solicitation from Swissquote.
Further, faster, cheaper
N°6 December 2018
3. EDITORIAL by Marc Bürki
6. SCANS Economic survey
14. TRENDS Personalities, nations, innovations
16. ANALYSIS Mergers and acquisitions slow down
18. FOCUS Agrochemicals: a tectonic shift
20. AC IMMUNE The Swiss biopharma aiming to cure Alzheimer’s
26. SIX Interview with Daniel Dahinden, head of innovation and digital at SIX Group
30. DOSSIER: LOW-COST FLIGHTS
32. The battle for the skies has begun
37. Infographic: air traffic by the numbers
38. The competition heats up between airports
40. Interview with Thomas Haagensen, executive director of EasyJet Europe
44. Airbus A321neo LR, the plane that changes everything
46. Seven companies to watch
50. SWISSQUOTE The airline certificate
52. K-POP The Korean wave worth billions
58. WORKPLACE Inclusion, a profitable decision
62. ENVIRONMENT Towards a plastic-free industry?
64. CULTURE The success of audiobooks
70. TRAVEL Venice in winter
74. CARS McLaren unveils the hypercar of the future
80. TRIED AND TESTED Retrogaming
Aimed primarily at today's investors, the Swissquote Magazine features groundbreaking stories to guide investors toward a successful personal investment strategy. It gives in-depth insights, fresh ideas and interviews with businessmen and women from Switzerland and abroad. The Swissquote Magazine is published six times a year and is available in kiosks or via subscription.
With the launch of its own business publication, Swissquote Bank is expanding its offering and branching out into a completely new area
The Swissquote Magazine, produced every two months, will of course help boost the company's profile and reach out to a whole new audience. It represents an interesting addition to the Swiss media landscape, focusing on the practical needs of its readers, and helping them choose their investments.
The magazine is produced in three languages and covers the whole of Switzerland. It is an ideal complement to the information available on the web, featuring in-depth articles and cutting-edge analysis on every sector of the economy. It covers a broad spectrum of views, including financial experts, leading figures from politics and industry as well as analysts, allowing readers to form a sound opinion prior to making an investment online.
The magazine has four main sections, including interviews with leading players from the economy, expert advice on sectors, products and analysis, a consumer section incorporating lifestyle and leisure and finally a section dedicated to helping Swissquote users make the most of their platform each day.
The Swissquote Magazine is published six times a year and is available in kiosks or via subscription. You may also access our online version for free!
Feedback and contacts
Swissquote Bank SA
Chemin de la Crétaux 33
CH - 1196 Gland
T: +41 (0)22 999 95 44
F: +41 (0)22 999 94 54
Printed copy - six issues over 12 months for just CHF 40!
Cheaper than the magazine price at newsstands
Your Swissquote Magazine delivered to your doorstep
You can manage your subscription online