Our systems have detected that you are using a computer with an IP address located in the USA.
If you are currently not located in the USA, please click “Continue” in order to access our Website.
Local restrictions - provision of cross-border services
Swissquote Bank Ltd (“Swissquote”) is a bank licensed in Switzerland under the supervision of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA). Swissquote is not authorized as a bank or broker by any US authority (such as the CFTC or SEC) neither is it authorized to disseminate offering and solicitation materials for offshore sales of securities and investment services, to make financial promotion or conduct investment or banking activity in the USA whatsoever.
This website may however contain information about services and products that may be considered by US authorities as an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity having an effect in the USA.
By clicking “Continue”, you confirm that you have read and understood this legal information and that you access the website on your own initiative and without any solicitation from Swissquote.
Ch. de la Crétaux 33
Administration and Services
Power of attorney
- Application for the registration of registered shares
- Order for transfer of pension assets
- Order of beneficiaries for pillar 3a
- Home ownership retirement savings 3a
- Application for payout from retirement savings 3a
- General deed of pledge and assignment
- Agreement regarding fiduciary deposits
- Joint account agreement
- Declaration of Renunciation
Calculation of debit interest
* You will be asked to enter your Swissquote Bank user name and password.